Thursday, September 12, 2013
How to Install the iOS 7 GM
The iOS 7 GM is available for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, and installing iOS 7 early is free thanks to the iOS 7 GM not requiring a UDID activation or coming with an expiration date like the normal iOS 7 betas.
2. This is for iPhone 4S only
3. Plug the device into the computer and perform a backup. Installing the iOS 7 beta will erase your iPhone so plan to wait for a restore and sync. We didn?t lose any data, but if this sounds like a hassle, wait until the official iOS 7 release date.
4. Open iTunes and upgrade to the iOS 7 by choosing Restore.
Be sure to hold alt/option on Mac when you click Update.
On Windows, hold Shift when you click Update.
5. Find and click on the .ipsw file you downloaded.
6. Complete the iOS 7 installation and restore from backup.
Users can install the iOS 7 GM on the iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2 and iPad mini as well as the iPod touch 5th gen.
Download iOS 7 Gold Master for iPhone 4S